The training course will provide an overview of the LNG value chain. Mainly, the participants will gain an understanding of LNG commercialization, financing, transportation, pricing and global market dynamics. The course will also cover, board-level governance issues and how the boards can aptly lead the dynamic institutions.
The course will cover the following topics:
Helps participants to understand different aspects of LNG Projects from initiation to implementation. In addition, critical governance issues will be addressed.
The course on LNG will cover the following topics:
- Contemporary Host Government Agreements for oil and gas extraction.
- Gain a better understanding of the dynamics of the entire LNG value chain.
- The fundamentals of LNG commercialization, financing, transportation, pricing, marketing, and its business economics.
- Global supply-demand, global production, global market dynamics.
- Understanding LNG Supply, Sales, and Purchase agreements.
- Understanding LNG Regional Price Disparities, and Pricing Issuing.
- Distinguish various LNG sales agreements, marketing terms and conditions, and LNG trading.
- Case study of successful LNG Projects: Lesson Learned.
The course on Corporate Governance will cover the following topics:
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Performance Evaluation
- Executive compensation
- Stakeholders’ Governance
- Cyber security
- Etiquette and Conduct of the Board