The course provides participants with deep knowledge and practical experience in developing tools and designing robust market surveillance and enforcement authority. At first, they will understand the concept, forces and objective of market surveillance and how to implement it. In addition, they will understand factors to consider when setting up rules that will ensure effective surveillance with minimal risks.
The participants will get an understanding of tools for regulation, how to deal with non-compliance as well design an efficient focussed market surveillance.
- Understanding the legal and regulatory frameworks underpinning Market Surveillance
- Mitigating risks associated with Non-Compliance
- Understanding why rules fail
- Running a Market Surveillance Authority (MSA)
- Adopting the International Best Practices