Why This Course?
The course develops a deeper knowledge and understanding of energy management and minimisation of energy loss. It builds a foundational understanding of energy management, energy use, and how to apply it within an organization. At the end of the program, the participants will obtain insight into the principles, systems, codes, and regulations that govern energy efficiency. They will also understand the basics of calculating, benchmarking, and auditing energy consumption.
What You Will Learn
- energy politics and the Responsibility of an energy manager
- Focused project planning for an energy management system and consideration of national legal frameworks
- Evaluation of energy characteristic numbers and creation of an action plan
- Introduction and execution of an energy plan
- Documentation of energy management system, implementation and control of energy-relevant processes, energy purchasing and supplier management
- Basics and goals of energy management systems, including ISO 50001 and DIN EN 19011
- Demands on energy auditors and aspects relevant to internal and external energy management audits
- Establishment of audit programmes, role, responsibilities and tasks of an energy auditor, and legal framework for a compliance audit
- Making an audit, documentation, interview and questioning techniques, active listening, and handling difficult conversations
- Post-processing of audit, its evaluation and documentation
- Tracking correction provisions