Why This Course?
The course develops students’ knowledge, understanding and skills to engage with diverse stakeholders and to design and manage effective stakeholder engagement processes. The course includes the principles of engagement, practical processes for conducting engagement and ways of enhancing engagement procedures to maximise the effectiveness of stakeholder relationships.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a stakeholder register
- Describe how the stakeholder analysis drives the Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Effectively communicate through identifying and overcoming communication barriers in a 2-way communication environment
- Determine stakeholder power on the basis of their relative levels of importance and influence
- Forecast and determine meaningful levels of participation for key stakeholders, and
- create win-win outcomes in negotiations
- Review the engagement, provide feedback to stakeholders, and create an action plan for the future